The Procurement and Contracting department solicits and negotiates fair and reasonable pricing in order to fulfill Richland County's building objectives.
You'll find important information about engineering services on the procurement website, including:
Bid Process Summary
All bids must include a:
- Richland County Standard Bid Application
- Taxpayer Identification Number
- Certification Form (IRS W-9)
These can be found in the vendor section of the Procurement and Contracting Site.
Other Important Information
The Procurement and Contracting Site also includes:
- Information on becoming a vendor
- Open solicitations including requests for bids and requests for proposals
- Penny Tax information
Visit the Procurement and Contracting website